MyHealthTeams is hiring an Ad Operations Specialist to oversee day to day ad campaign implementation and campaign management to meet client objectives and requirements, using MyHealthTeams’ third-party ad server. This individual will report to the Director of Ad Operations and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Alliance Management, Business Development and Performance Marketing) to ensure business goals are met. Also, this person will have the opportunity to enhance processes, develop insights into optimizing successful campaigns and contribute to our planning for future ad tech.
We’re growing so there’s plenty of other cool things we have to tackle. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their ad ops experience.
- You have at least 2 years of digital ad operations and trafficking experience: interactive/digital agency or publisher and ad tech platforms (knowledge of Ad Butler is a plus).
- You’re motivated and driven by results. You get stuff done, anticipate needs and take full ownership of your responsibilities.
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment. You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
This is a full-time position. Due to Covid-19 it is a work at home position, however if/when we can go back to work you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare space.
- Our corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the west and east coasts.
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 40 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.