MyHealthTeams is hiring an Ad Operations Specialist to oversee day to day ad campaign implementation and campaign management to meet client objectives and requirements, using MyHealthTeams’ third-party ad server. This individual will report to the head of product collaborate with cross-functional teams (Alliance Management and Marketing) to ensure business goals are met. Also, this person will have the opportunity to be MyHealthTeams’ thought-leader in the latest tracking technologies, consumer privacy trends (ex. GDPR), best practices in ad fraud detection, and measurement of audience quality.
We’re growing so there’s plenty of other cool things we have to tackle. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their ad ops experience.
- You have at least 3 years of digital ad operations and trafficking experience: interactive/digital agency or publisher and ad tech platforms (knowledge of Ad Butler is a plus).
- You’re motivated and driven by results. You get stuff done, anticipate needs and take full ownership of your responsibilities.
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment. You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento (this role is based in Sacramento)
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic to know we’re not perfect
- A close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams has been recognized as an innovation pioneer in the health tech sector, as well as one of San Francisco Bay Area’s largest digital health companies (2018 and 2019). MyHealthTeams is a lean and growing startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We’re backed by VC funding and an investment from CVS Health. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, Lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few out of 30+ social networks), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. We develop partnerships that empower, and are transparent to our millions of members, and never share the personally identifying information of our members.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Ad Ops to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org