MyHealthTeams is hiring an Ad Operations Director to oversee ad campaign implementation and campaign management to meet client objectives and requirements, using MyHealthTeams’ third-party ad server. This individual will report to the head of product, and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Alliance Management, Business Development and Marketing) to ensure business goals are met. The Ad Ops Director will work closely with the Performance Marketing team at MyHealthTeams to ensure delivery of client commitments. Also, this person will have the opportunity to be MyHealthTeams’ thought-leader in the latest tracking technologies, consumer privacy trends (ex. GDPR, CCPA), best practices in ad fraud detection, and measurement of audience quality.
- You have at least 8-10 years of digital ad operations management and trafficking experience: interactive/digital agency or publisher and ad tech platforms.
- Experience with AdButler is a plus.
- You’re motivated and driven by results. You get stuff done, anticipate needs and take full ownership of your responsibilities, while managing 1 direct report.
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment. You have the capacity to manage multiple long-term strategic projects, pivoting to growing adjustments to our ad platform.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- We have two office locations in San Francisco and Sacramento.
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic to know we’re not perfect
- A close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success.
MyHealthTeams is a lean (46-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 35 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with the subject line: Ad Ops Director.