MyHealthTeams is the largest and fastest growing social network in chronic health with millions of members across more than 35 chronic conditions.The MyHealthTeams Alliance Management Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience at a technology startup in the digital health space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join the Alliance Management team, based in San Francisco. Interns will help deliver industry-leading results for our industry partnerships with biotechs, pharma, and digital health companies. Our intention is for interns to learn the ins and outs of Alliance Management at MyHealthTeams, with an opportunity for full-time employment post-graduation. Internships are 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday, over the course of 9-12 weeks. This is a paid internship.
Who are we looking for?
Every intern at MyHealthTeams makes a tangible impact. We want interns whose values align with our mission of empowering people with chronic conditions. Ideal candidates will be:
- Accountable, flexible, proactive, and compassionate
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communicators with a team-centered attitude, and the ability to engage with all levels of the company
- Passionate about health technology and improving health care outcomes
- A recent graduate or working on a degree
- Open to working on a variety of projects
- An effective manager of time and tasks, who takes pride in their work
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Suite, Asana, and Photoshop
What are your responsibilities?
- Assist with building and refining monthly and quarterly client reporting.
- Update and communicate reports to key internal stakeholders to help drive decisions and company strategy.
- Update internal tools to reflect latest data or policy updates.
- Generate, compile, and review performance metrics and provide analysis with recommended next steps to help drive forward client relationships.
- Ensure reliability of your and your team’s work through quality control review.
- Develop submission-ready material for client review and approval.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Alliance Management Intern” to Internships@MyHealthTeams.com