Associate, Alliance Management
MyHealthTeams is hiring a highly analytical, all-around 10Xer to join our Alliance Management team in San Francisco. You will help us maintain industry-leading, high standards for client delivery in the face of extremely rapid partnership growth – all while ensuring that everything we do empowers our members. If you are great in front of clients, motivated to go the extra mile to make MyHealthTeams stand out as a partner, and passionate about making the pharmaceutical industry truly “patient-centric” – this could be the right fit.
The Associate, Alliance Management is responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of engagements across 10+ biopharma partners to ensure that MyHealthTeams “knocks the cover off the ball” for our partners. Your ability to analyze data, think creatively, and proactively collaborate with our partners will play a key role in MyHealthTeams’ growing reputation as a terrific partner.
Proven ability to overcome these challenges is a must:
- Many priorities on short timelines – you’re not phased (and in fact you thrive) when you have a lot going on. You’re comfortable juggling many time-sensitive tasks across many projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Long project implementation cycle and bureaucracy of industry – getting new projects off the ground to seeing results can take 3-6 months when dealing with pharma partners, and includes a lot of iterations with our partners and agencies to get there. You have a knack for keeping things moving and being collaborative in these environments.
- Lean team – you’re comfortable taking on any and all Alliance Management challenges that come your way and are an enthusiastic team player, willing to do the unglamorous work as well as participate in strategic thinking. You’re committed to helping the team perform and scale.
Success for the Associate, Alliance Management looks like:
- Generates wildly successful results for our partners so that they sign up to do more
- Ensures that our execution is consistent with our mission to empower our members
- Our partners trust you and seek your advice and collaboration. They truly view you as a partner and not a vendor.
- Independently manages partners and develop the relationships with those partners over time
- Operates self-sufficiently and creates scalable processes to increase the efficiency of the small and growing Alliance Management team
- Participates in “out of the box” thinking to ensure the success of client engagements and ideate on new products
The right person for this role is:
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves.” The successful candidate is excited to participate in all aspects of client engagements
- Exceptionally analytical with sharp attention to detail
- Passionate about empowering people facing chronic health conditions and driven by the opportunity to make healthcare and drug development more consumer-centric
- A proactive, self-starter who thrives working collaboratively in a team environment
- A high performer with a proven record of leadership in a work setting, with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- A graduate from a top college or university, preferably with a degree in business, marketing, a hard science, or related field. Experience in consulting or client service is advantageous
MyHealthTeams is a lean (19-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 24 different chronic conditions and over 1 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com