Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking an associate events producer who can carry out the vision, orchestration, and execution of the company’s virtual and live events. You will lead the planning and logistics for all events, including theme, content and speaker sourcing/management, sponsorships (when applicable), branding, social elements, and internal/external event communication.
In this role, you will:
- Execute end-to-end pre-recorded and live online events in collaboration with Content and Marketing leadership
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop a complete understanding of the objectives, messaging, priorities, and key issues for our audience
- Work collaboratively to develop the content architecture, storylines, and creative messaging for key programs
- Develop and build a world-class agenda, manage and coach speakers (internally and externally) based on selected topics, and assess their technical competency
- Manage speaker communication before, during, and after the event
- Build a comprehensive work plan and maintain responsibility for completing projects on time by managing and motivating teams, facilitating commitments, managing the expectations of key stakeholders, and communicating the status of project milestones
- Identify compelling material from each event and generate ideas for resulting video-based or written content
- Work with the data team to evaluate success metrics following events, and report those out to stakeholders
- Own end-to-end event logistics, vendor management, and tech support; create detailed production timelines and run-of-event/show documents
- Collaborate with the Design and Content teams to develop creative elements which enhance the attendee experience; this includes online “set” design, graphics and visuals, and scripting assistance
- Create, update, project-manage, and edit live and on-demand streaming events
- Manage technical arrangements, including tests, pre- and post-production, teleconference coordination, onsite/online production, etc.
- Create necessary papercuts for post-production
- Build successful talent relationships
- Keep all project stakeholders informed throughout the project life cycle: pre-event, live-event, and post-event
- Troubleshoot technical problems before/during/after the event
What We’re Looking For:
You should have a sharp understanding of the business’ key priorities so you can align the events strategy, manage stakeholder requirements, and generate production timelines.
Your work will be critical across marketing, sales, content, community, and leadership in driving a best-in-class experience through programming and engagement that aligns with the company’s business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of work experience in a deadline-driven environment in related roles such as events project manager, coordinator, or producer
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong client service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Keynote
- Knowledge of basic audio-video/computer technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques for Zoom
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Knowledge of audio/video and related tools, technically savvy enough to troubleshoot
- Strong executive presence and confident decision-making abilities
- 1-2 years of video/audio editing experience preferred
This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable interfacing with talent under fast-paced, time-critical situations and has excellent troubleshooting abilities.
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Associate Events Producer.”