What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern to join the Data team, based in Sacramento. You will use your passion for data and visualization tools to help stakeholders gain actionable business insights from reports and dashboards to meet growing reporting needs.
Who should you be? What are your skills?
- Accountable, flexible, proactive and detail oriented
- Deft at understanding data nuances and with the ability to get to the essential of data requests.
- SQL skills
- Hands on with visualization tools like Tableau or QuickSight
- Experience with Google Analytics and No-SQL is a plus
- Self-motivated and Analytical
- Degree in progress or a new graduate
- You’re passionate about data, great with data profiling and creative in designing actionable reports and dashboards
- You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects
- Enthusiastic to learn and work with cloud reporting platform
What are your responsibilities?
- Design data reports, visualizations and dashboards
- Validate reports and automate report delivery
- Analyze data to help improve define metrics
- Profile data to clean, enrich and curate datasets
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our users or our tea
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: BI Analyst Intern to Internships@MyHealthTeams.com.