MyHealthTeams is the largest and fastest growing social network in chronic health with over 1.2mm members across 28 conditions. The MyHealthTeams Software Engineering Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience at a technology startup in the digital health space.
As a software engineering intern, you’ll be part of a small team building the technology that helps millions of people around the world facing chronic diseases. You’ll have a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in all areas of our engineering work including mobile development, database design, backend-server development, data analysis, and cloud operations.
You will report to the head of software engineering, working alongside our engineering team to implement features of our web and mobile products. Depending on your own interests, there may also be opportunities to dig deeper into other areas of research. We’re a small team, and we’re constantly exploring new tools and how to build better products.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- currently enrolled in full-time CS, or related technical field
- familiarity with object-oriented programming, test-driven practices, and agile principles
- The MyHealthTeams Software Engineering Internship Semester will run from June – August 2018. (Some flexibility in the start and end dates).
- The last day to apply is Friday, April 16, 2018 at 5PM PST.
- Internship is located in San Francisco, CA. Interns must provide their own housing and transportation.
- All internships are paid. Interns will work 8 hours / day, Monday – Friday.
- Interns must be able to commit to the required work hours for the entire duration of the program.
- Interns must be must be currently enrolled in a full-time accredited BS program and have completed their first year of coursework.
To apply please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: “MyHealthTeams Software Engineering Internship” to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.