MyHealthTeams is hiring a full-stack Ruby on Rails engineer to join our development team in downtown San Francisco. You’ll be part of a small, agile development team building the platform behind the fastest growing social networks for people living with chronic health conditions.
The core of what we do is Rails, but we’re growing so there’s plenty of other cool things we have to tackle. This is a unique opportunity to help shape our core platform.
- Are familiar with TDD/BDD
- Love clean code
- Are an all-rounder: ready to create concise CSS today, write Mongo aggregation tools tomorrow, and take on everything in between
- Are motivated to work on something making a difference
- Bonus points for Zurb Foundation, Apache Solr, and using mvim. Negative points if you don’t know what :wq does 🙂
- We build our platform around Ruby, Rails, Sass, jQuery, Mongodb, and AWS
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic to know we’re not perfect
- A close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams has been recognized as innovation leaders in the health tech sector, as well as one of San Francisco Bay Area’s fastest growing Digital health companies (2018 and 2019). MyHealthTeams is a lean startup (currently 29 people, and growing) that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We’re backed by VC funding and an investment from CVS Health. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, Lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few out of 30+ social networks), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. We develop partnerships that empower, and are transparent to our millions of members, and never share the personally identifying information of our members.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Software Developer to DevJobs@MyHealthTeams.com