MyHealthTeams is hiring a full-stack Ruby on Rails engineer to join our development team in downtown San Francisco. You’ll be part of a small, agile development team building the platform behind the fastest growing social networks for people living with chronic health conditions.
The core of what we do is Rails, but we’re growing so there’s plenty of other cool things we have to tackle. This is a unique opportunity to help shape our core platform.
- Are familiar with TDD/BDD
- Love clean code
- Are an all-rounder: ready to create concise CSS today, write Mongo aggregation tools tomorrow, and take on everything in between
- Are motivated to work on something making a difference
- Bonus points for Zurb Foundation, Apache Solr, and using mvim. Negative points if you don’t know what :wq does
- We build our platform around Ruby, Rails, Sass, jQuery, Mongodb, and AWS
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic to know we’re not perfect
- A close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (currently 25 people, and growing) startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We’re backed by VC funding and an investment from CVS Health. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, Lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few out of 29 social networks), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. We develop partnerships that empower, and are transparent to our members (over 1.75 million strong, and growing), and never share the personally identifying information of our members.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Software Developer to DevJobs@MyHealthTeams.com