MyHealthTeams is hiring a full-stack Ruby on Rails engineer to join our development team in downtown San Francisco. You’ll be part of a small, agile development team building the platform behind the fastest growing social networks for people living with chronic health conditions.
The core of what we do is Rails, but we’re growing so there’s plenty of other cool things we have to tackle. This is a unique opportunity to help shape our core platform.
- Are familiar with TDD/BDD
- Love clean code
- Are an all-rounder: ready to create concise CSS today, write Mongo aggregation tools tomorrow, and take on everything in between
- Are motivated to work on something making a difference
- Bonus points for Zurb Foundation, Apache Solr, and using mvim. Negative points if you don’t know what :wq does 🙂
- We build our platform around Ruby, Rails, Sass, jQuery, Mongodb, and AWS
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic to know we’re not perfect
- A close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 40 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Software Developer to DevJobs@MyHealthTeams.com