MyHealthTeams (MHT) is seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join our growing Content Team. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in many editorial and production functions and requires strong project management and organizational skills. Reporting to the Content Director, the Traffic Coordinator provides operational support across the department, ensuring that all of our digital content is produced and delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide support to the editorial staff by creating, tracking, and reporting on editorial schedules, managing and organizing editorial assets and information, and other responsibilities as needed.
- Guide the flow of work and information through internal teams (assignment, writing, editing, copyediting, design, video, production, and publication).
- Create, document, and socialize organizational processes to keep content flowing in an efficient manner.
- Develop editorial production schedules and provide project management and production support.
- Maintain project files and production calendars, route projects, and oversee task completion.
- 3+ years in a production, traffic, or project management role.
- Ability to develop organizational processes to keep production flowing.
- Project management skills working with tools like Asana, Smartsheet, Airtable, or others.
- Familiarity with G Suite, CMS systems, asset management, and project management tools.
- Curiosity about medical conditions and interest in deepening your knowledge.
- Team player who puts the success of the organization first.
- Desire to fulfill the mission of improving outcomes for people with chronic conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with consumer health content, medical digital content, or pharma content.
- Experience working with remote teams.
MyHealthTeams is a lean, 50-person, mission-driven company that creates social networks and content for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 37 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com