As the Community Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for driving membership growth by launching new partnership verticals across nonprofits, health care professionals, and patient advocacy groups. Reporting to the Director of Community Partnerships you will manage the strategy and campaign initiatives for existing and emerging partnerships. You are a natural leader with exceptional interpersonal skills and have a passion for building strategic relationships within chronic health.
- Own the success of MyHealthTeams community partnerships through campaign strategy and execution of partnership goals
- Define partner success requirements, analyze partnerships impact, and communicate key partner performance metrics to various stakeholders
- Establish and build meaningful relationships as the primary point of contact with key partner stakeholders to deliver mutually beneficial deliverables to MyHealthTeams partners
- Lead a cadence of weekly meetings with partners to understand partnership priorities and identify areas of growth and collaboration
- Work closely with internal teams to launch partnership campaigns that exceed MyHealthTeams acquisition goals and drive deep member engagement
- Work internally to ensure the success of company-wide objectives (SEO and sales growth)by aligning on cross functional goals and influencing product roadmaps
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of proven experience working in Business Development or Partnerships
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven expertise at understanding partners and their needs
- An analytic thinker with the ability to understand and simplify complex concepts
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills that drive team alignment and maximum impact
- Passionate about empowering people who face chronic health conditions and driven by the opportunity to provide further resources through partnership alignment
What does success look like:
- Create a streamlined process and approach to partner communication for MyHealthTeams partners
- Establish and manage +20 new partnerships within the nonprofit vertical of chronic health
- Launch and test engagement initiatives with current MyHealthTeams partners to drive awareness and member acquisition
- Build and manage a pipeline full of high-quality leads to enable conversations with +5 new prospects each week
- Evaluate and test 3+ new vertical channels to maximize membership growth and engagement
This is a full-time position. Due to Covid-19 it is a work at home position, however if/when we can go back to work you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare space.
- Our corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the west and east coasts.
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 40 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to MyHealthTeams.