MyHealthTeams is the largest and fastest growing social network in chronic health with millions of members across more than 35 chronic conditions. The MyHealthTeams Content Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience at a technology startup in the digital health space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join the Content team, based in San Francisco. Interns will research and create original content, educating members about treatment options, disease information, lifestyle tips, and more across a variety of conditions. Internships are 8 hours per day, Monday through Friday, over the course of 9-12 weeks. This is a paid internship.
Who are we looking for?
Every intern at MyHealthTeams makes a tangible impact. We want interns whose values align with our mission of empowering people with chronic conditions. Ideal candidates will be:
- Accountable, flexible, proactive, and compassionate
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communicators with a team-centered attitude, and the ability to engage with all levels of the company
- Passionate about health technology and improving health care outcomes
- Proficient in Word and Google Suite
- A recent graduate or working on a degree:
- English, Journalism, or Communications major with a strong science/medical/health interest
- Biology, Psychology, or Public Health major with strong writing skills
What are your responsibilities?
- Draft articles, treatment pages, and other content accessible to our members across all sites. Some articles will include bylines you can use for your writing portfolio.
- Research new treatment options and condition information for our users.
- Fact-check articles for accuracy.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Content Intern” to Internships@MyHealthTeams.com