Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who loves to work within online member communities, who can effectively alone and collaborate with peers for best practices. You will be the eyes and ears of MyHealthTeams’ social networks, and help surface processes and product features that empower chronic condition communities to get the most out of their experience on MyHealthTeams’ social networks.
You will also help test new features, and give and garner feedback based on the product. We launch new social network apps all the time, and you will be key in helping these get off the ground on a very specific timetable, as well as think strategically for how these social networks scale over time.
Who should you be? What are your skills?
- Problem-solving skills and diplomatic conflict resolution skills
- Resilient and proactive
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills
- Strong communication skills particularly in social network environments
- Thrive on engaging with member communities
- Positive outlook working with online communities
- Position is based in Bay Area/Sacramento/San Jose
- Providing a great customer experience to our community using help desk environments and other social channels
- Ability to create customer service reports to alert team to upcoming issues
- Proficient in all operating systems and Office tools
What are your responsibilities?
- Customer support tickets and issues (Knowledge of FreshDesk, or similar, is a plus)
- Identifying patterns of member behavior to help inform product ideas.
- Collaborate with the Product Development Team to meet member requirements
- Keeping up with social media topics and trends, as well as new community topics
- FAQ building for each new site
- Research, reporting and analysis (experience with MS Excel is a plus)
- QA of product across a wide variety of devices
MyHealthTeams is a lean (50-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 35 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
- Minimum College Degree (Bachelor’s)
- Master’s Degree a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Community Product Manager to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.