Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is looking for a community product manager to join our Community team. You’ll be working with a small, agile group of people who service as the guardians of our social networks. MyHealthTeams helps support people who are facing chronic conditions by encouraging inclusivity and coaching with kindness.
You will be acting as a community manager, supporting all queries from members and site users across our social networks. In this role, you will be the advocate for the end-user’s experience. You will also have the ability to link company goals to projects you own while managing your social networks.
Additionally, with a community-centric approach, you will influence product strategy decisions aligned with MyHealthTeams’ mission and values. Finally, you will be the eyes and ears of MyHealthTeams’ social networks and help surface processes and product features that empower chronic condition communities to get the most out of their experiences on the social networks.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Educating members on the features and benefits of the social platform
- Coaching members on community guidelines and the code of conduct
- Providing technical expertise by answering support tickets using Freshdesk CRM
- Writing member-facing FAQs and template emails that accurately and swiftly communicate any product changes to members
- Keeping the end-user at top of mind and advocating for their experience and well-being
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent in-person, written, and verbal communication skills, with high emotional intelligence
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple customer requests
- Ability to balance creative and critical thinking to quickly diagnose situations while being able to see the bigger picture
- Collaborative spirit — people say you’re dependable and enthusiastic
- Possess a commitment toward advancing representation and inclusion
- Proficiency in all operating systems, MS Office tools, and G Suites
- Four years of relevant job experience or a college degree (bachelor’s preferred)
- Ability and experience using FreshDesk, Zendesk, or similar software preferred
We strongly encourage all potential candidates to apply, even if you’re not sure you meet all the qualifications. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Community Product Manager.”