Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is looking for a CRM Associate Manager to help execute end-to-end marketing campaigns to accelerate growth for the company and our partners.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager — CRM, and you’ll own the end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including creative and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, and campaign optimization to maximize performance and engagement.
We’re growing, so there are plenty of other cool things to tackle. This is a true growth opportunity if you’re looking to build your marketing campaign management and execution experience.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owning the end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including creative and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, and campaign optimization to maximize performance and engagement
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to discuss goals, requirements, timing, and priority of campaign requests
- Maintaining the email marketing calendar and tracking daily email campaigns
- Performing quality assurance of all email campaigns with extreme attention to detail, and being the second QA for other content channels
- Building and optimizing segments and audiences using segmentation tools
- Devising, launching, testing, and optimizing campaigns across the customer life cycle and within multiple channels, including email and push notifications, utilizing dynamic content
- Identifying opportunities and best practices to improve member engagement across all CRM user touchpoints
- Evaluating ways to automate and innovate CRM channels so they can scale
- Actively monitoring campaign analytics and communicating results effectively
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of related experience in building and sending emails
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS)
- 3-5 years of experience with at least one major email service provider or customer engagement platform, preferably Iterable or Braze
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, with the ability to troubleshoot and make adjustments
- Extreme attention to detail
- Very thorough/rigorous approach to quality control
- Self-motivated — thinks and reacts quickly, with strong problem-solving skills
- Curious and passionate about doing quality work and great at multitasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders
- Ability to learn new tasks and execute them in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills, applying great judgment to prioritizing tasks, setting realistic expectations, and meeting them
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CRM Associate Manager.”