Who are we looking for?
MyHealthTeams, the fastest-growing social network in chronic health, is looking to double our registered members over the next 18 months. As the Data Analyst of User Growth and Engagement you will have a chance to bring your passion for data, and help shape product offerings (mobile and web apps) and outreach effort to connect people and experiences. Not only will you be helping grow the business, you’ll be helping millions of people facing chronic diseases to connect and learn from others like them. Recently recognized by SF Business Times (April 2018) as one of the largest digital health companies in the Bay Area and looking for the right person who is a curious self-starter with a strong analytical background, and a strategic mindset. With revenue doubling every year for the past three years, we’re excited to keep up the momentum.
In the role, you will work directly with the COO and work cross-functionally with product, marketing and alliance management. You will support in executing and optimizing campaigns to grow our user base and drive key recommendations and action plans to support growth and daily user engagement, while having high-visibility with a team that shapes the focus and direction of our company.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify user behaviors (understand what makes users use and stay on the app) and interpret findings, and make recommendations to the marketing and product teams
- Track and reporting trial conversion optimization initiatives, and communicate the business impact to the marketing and product teams
- Analyze results from onboarding and ongoing user initiatives by the marketing and growth team
- Derive insights through A/B tests, funnel analysis and user segmentation
- Assist in analytical ad-hoc projects aiming to spot usage and trends across the app and determine causation
- Support forecasting of member growth and engagement across MyHealthTeams portfolio of social networks
- Work closely with product, marketing, and alliance management
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- At least 2+ years of post-collegiate in a quantitative field in consumer web apps or mobile apps.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative forecasting experience
- Significant experience with Excel
- Significant experience with Google Analytics (setting up reports, funnels, etc.)
- Familiarity with HotJar, CrazyEgg and other metrics tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate the results of your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Nice To Have
- Experience working with relational databases and MongoDB
MyHealthTeams is a lean (25-person), venture-backed company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 29 different chronic conditions and over 1 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com