Who are we looking for?
MyHealthTeams, the fastest-growing social network in chronic health, is looking to double our registered members over the next 18 months. As the Data Analyst of User Growth and Engagement you will have a chance to bring your passion for data, and help shape product offerings (mobile and web apps) and outreach effort to connect people and experiences. Not only will you be helping grow the business, you’ll be helping millions of people facing chronic diseases to connect and learn from others like them. Recently recognized by SF Business Times (April 2018) as one of the largest digital health companies in the Bay Area and looking for the right person who is a curious self-starter with a strong analytical background, and a strategic growth mindset. With revenue doubling every year for the past three years, we’re excited to keep up the momentum.
In the role, you will work cross-functionally with product, marketing and alliance management teams. You will provide actionable insights to support growth and daily user engagement, while having high-visibility with a team that shapes the focus and direction of our company.
Highly collaborative, ability to build strong trust and relationships with cross-functioning teams.
Works well under pressure and in high-ambiguity environments.
Exceptional analytic and critical-thinking skills. You will analyze information from open and proprietary sources (Google Analytics, YouTube, MailChimp, MongoDB), and develop actionable insights, recommendations, and forecasts.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify user behaviors (understand what makes users use and stay on the app) and interpret findings, and make recommendations to the marketing and product teams
- Contribute to the quality framework that defines high standards of excellence and clarity when presenting analytic findings and recommendations.
- Formulate the reporting and language structures we need to develop to effectively talk with decision makers and partners.
- Develop confidence categories and definitions, threat tiers and associated processes for handling each.
- Write and disseminate internal reports and presentations for decision makers with clear and succinct written and verbal communications and well crafted analytic judgments, recommendations and forecasts.
- Track and reporting trial conversion optimization initiatives, and communicate the business impact to the marketing and product teams
- Analyze results from new features, on-boarding and ongoing user initiatives by the marketing and product team
- Derive insights through A/B tests, funnel analysis and user segmentation
- Assist in analytical ad-hoc projects aiming to spot usage and trends across the app and determine causation
- Support forecasting of member growth and audience engagement across MyHealthTeams portfolio of social networks
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum: a BS or BA in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- At least 3 years work experience, post-collegiate in an analyst role in consumer web apps or mobile apps
- Experience of analyzing volumes of online consumer behavior data
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative forecasting experience
- Significant experience with Excel
- REQUIRED: Significant experience with Google Analytics (gathering data, setting up reports, etc.)
- Familiarity with HotJar, CrazyEgg and other metrics tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate the results of your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Nice To Have
- Experience working with relational databases and MongoDB
MyHealthTeams is a lean (25-person), venture-backed company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in more than 30 different chronic conditions and nearly 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com