MyHealthTeams, the fastest-growing social network in chronic health, is looking to double our registered members over the next 18 months. As the Data Analyst of User Growth and Engagement you will have a chance to bring your passion for data, and help shape product offerings (mobile and web apps) and outreach effortw to connect people and experiences. Not only will you be helping grow the business, you’ll be helping scores of thousands of people facing chronic diseases to connect and learn from others like them. The ideal candidate will be a curious, self-starter with a strong analytical background, a strategic mindset.
In the role, you will work directly with the COO and work cross-functionally with product, marketing and alliance management. You will support in executing and optimizing campaigns to grow our user base and drive key recommendations and action plans to support growth and daily user engagement, while having high-visibility with a team that shapes the focus and direction of our company.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify user behaviors (understand what makes users use and stay on the app) and interpret findings, and make recommendations to the marketing and product teams
- Track and reporting trial conversion optimization initiatives, and communicate the business impact to the marketing and product teams
- Analyze results from onboarding and ongoing user initiatives by the marketing and growth team
- Derive insights through A/B tests, funnel analysis and user segmentation
- Assist in analytical ad-hoc projects aiming to spot usage and trends across the app and determine causation
- Support forecasting of member growth and engagement across MyHealthTeams portfolio of social networks
- Work closely with product, marketing, and alliance management
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- At least 2+ years of post-collegiate in a quantitative field in consumer web apps or mobile apps.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative forecasting experience
- Significant experience with Excel
- Significant experience with Google Analytics (setting up reports, funnels, etc.)
- Ability to communicate the results of your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Nice To Have
- Experience working with relational databases and MongoDB
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org