MyHealthTeams is the largest and fastest growing social network in chronic health with millions of members across more than 35 chronic conditions. The MyHealthTeams Data and Analytics Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience at a technology startup in the digital health space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join the Marketing team, based in Sacramento. You will use your passion for data and visualization tools to help stakeholders gain actionable business insights from reports and dashboards to meet growing reporting needs. Internships are 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday, over the course of 9-12 weeks. This is a paid internship.
Who are we looking for?
Every intern at MyHealthTeams makes a tangible impact. We want interns whose values align with our mission of empowering people with chronic conditions. Ideal candidates will be:
- Accountable, flexible, proactive, and compassionate
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Deft at understanding data nuances and with the ability to get to the essential in data requests
- Skilled in SQL Solid in their understanding of statistical modeling and machine learning
- Experienced in programming in Python and/or R
- Hands-on experienced in Machine Learning techniques, such as logistic regression, decision trees, and random forests etc.
- Proficient with time series forecasting Experienced with Google Analytics and No-SQL
- A recent graduate or working on a degree
- An excellent communicator with a team-centered attitude and the ability to engage with all levels of the company
- Passionate about data, great with data profiling, and creative in designing actionable reports and dashboards
- Able to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projections
What are your responsibilities?
- Design, develop, and implement automated machine learning tools.
- Generate and maintain design documentation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build contextual patterns out of data.
- Analyze data to help improve and define metrics.
- Profile data to clean, enrich, and curate datasets.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our users or our team.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “ Data and Analytics Intern” to Internships@MyHealthTeams.com