What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Integration Specialist to join our growing Data team. You will report to the Director of Data Engineering and will be working on developing datasets to power organizational metrics, support data preparation and analysis.
You will be responsible for working with the Analytics team to curate datasets in SQL, developing data pipelines in Python and working with cross-functional partners to help evolve our analytics data model as data volume grows and new needs arise to support growth of business.
Who should you be? What are your skills?
- Proactive, Self-motivated and Analytical
- All-round data expert with strong SQL skills
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL and Python development
- Experience with Redshift or PostgreSQL and AWS is a plus
- You’re passionate about data, great with data modeling, profiling and developing SQL procedures
- You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects
- You are enthusiastic to learn and work with cloud databases and micro-services
- Ideal candidate is experienced in developing databases and proficient in database modeling techniques
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Math, or equivalent, preferred
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our users or our team
What are your responsibilities?
- Develop routines in SQL and Python for data preparation and analysis
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to develop datasets
- Implement processes monitor data quality, accuracy and availability
- Develop complex SQL for reporting needs and troubleshoot performance
- Profile data to clean, enrich and curate datasets
- Automate data loads/extracts and troubleshoot processes
This is a full-time position. Due to Covid-19 it is a work at home position, however if/when we can go back to work you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the west and east coasts.
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.