Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking a Digital Content Production Associate to implement, support, and coordinate the process of publishing digital content, including any multimedia, to engage audiences across our 42 social networks and digital channels. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our brand and audience, and ultimately, you’ll be able to gauge what type of content works best across the portfolio of communities MyHealthTeams serves. More specifically, you will:
- Support the publishing of digital content (articles, polls, surveys, graphics, video, and audio) that appeal to specific targeted audiences.
- Work within a centralized publishing schedule to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders and our 42 social networks.
- Help ensure digital content and brand strategy is aligned by updating text and images on the site, as directed by the editorial team.
- Lay out articles on our sites using our custom web publishing tools — this includes sourcing images, formatting text, and arranging graphics.
- Collaborate with the SEO team to optimize pages for search engines.
- Collaborate with the product team to enhance features within the admin tool.
- Define for technical teams ways to optimize internal CMS product tools/platforms
What We’re Looking For:
- You have three (3) years of experience in digital content production in an online media environment.
- You are a clear communicator via Zoom, email, phone, and in person.
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of web publishing regarding privacy, consumer behavior, and industry changes.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment. You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- You have an eye for aesthetics and design. You recognize that all visuals tell a story.
- Experience with project management tools like Asana would be a plus.
- Basic Photoshop experience would be a plus.
- Familiarity with web publishing tools such as WordPress would be a plus.
MyHealthTeams is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
This is a remote position, however if/when we can go back to work, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot entertain candidates from Montana, Texas, or Florida at this time.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company’s mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 75+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 42 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Content Production Associate.”