The Digital Content Production Associate will implement, and support coordination of the publishing of MyHealthTeams digital content, including any multimedia, to engage audiences across our social networks and digital channels. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of what the audience is responding to by monitoring content performance and quickly making changes to optimize results as measured by engagement. Ultimately, this person will be able to gauge what type of content works best across the portfolio of communities MyHealthTeams serves. More specifically you will:
- Support the creation of digital content, graphics, video and audio that appeal to specific targeted audiences.
- Maintain a centralized publishing schedule to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Help ensure web and social content are aligned by updating text and images on the site, as directed by editorial team.
- Adjust text and photos to fit into existing site templates and modules using a custom CMS.
- Collaborate with SEO teams to optimize pages for search engines.
- Define for technical teams ways to optimize internal CMS product tools/platforms
- Three (3) years of experience in digital content production in an online media environment.
- B.A. in English or Communications. Or equivalent education in lieu of experience.
- You are a clear communicator via email, phone, and in person.
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior, and industry changes.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment. You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
MyHealthTeams is a lean, 50-person, mission-driven company that creates social networks and content for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 37 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com