The Digital Content Production Manager will implement and support coordination of the publishing of MyHealthTeams digital content, including any multimedia, to engage audiences across our social networks and digital channels. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of what the audience is responding to by monitoring content performance and quickly making changes to optimize results as measured by engagement. Ultimately, this person will be able to gauge what type of content works best across the portfolio of communities MyHealthTeams serves. More specifically you will:
- Support the creation of digital content, graphics, video and audio that appeal to specific targeted audiences.
- Maintain a centralized publishing schedule to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Help ensure web and social content are aligned by updating text and images on the site, as directed by editorial team.
- Adjust text and photos to fit into existing site templates and modules using a custom CMS.
- Collaborate with SEO teams to optimize pages for search engines.
- Define for technical teams ways to optimize internal CMS product tools/platforms
- Five (5) years of experience in digital content production in an online media environment.
- B.A. in English or Communications.
- Or equivalent education in lieu of experience.
- You are a clear communicator via email, phone and in person.
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment. You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento (This role is based in San Francisco)
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic enough to know we’re not perfect
- We are a close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (37-person team), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. MyHealthTeams has been recognized as an innovation pioneer in the health tech sector, as well as one of San Francisco Bay Area’s largest digital health companies (2018 and 2019). We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, Lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few out of 30+ social networks), it should be easy to find the supportive community you need. We develop partnerships that empower our millions of members, and we are transparent about our partnership projects. We never share the personally identifying information of our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Digital Content Production Manager to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org