Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking a director of corporate marketing to support the brand and share the company’s story.
We’re looking for a high-energy person with a passion for defining a brand strategy and relentlessly supporting it with an innovative and authentic plan. This role will require experience developing a PR and communications program, messaging a unique value prop to partners, developing corporate events, and creating speaking engagement strategies. You should have a successful track record of building and leading brands. You will report to the senior vice president of partnerships and partner operations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, including a background in marketing strategy, brand marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, and marketing analytics
- A proven track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans in a fast-moving, high-growth company
- Ability to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events to ensure that pharma and agency partners know our unique value proposition
- Responsibility for developing branding and corporate identity initiatives and for the corporate social media management — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Ability to oversee event strategy and execution for conferences and industry events
- Ability to oversee the redesign of the company’s website, working closely with the website design and development teams
- Ability to work closely with the partnership and leadership teams to support the company strategy and growth initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Director, Corporate Marketing.”