The Director of CRM is responsible for managing the organizations email marketing campaigns and maximizing consumer engagement across MyHealthTeams’ portfolio of customer databases. The person who fills this role will be overseeing a powerful engagement tool that has significant game-changing potential.
The Director of CRM is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Serve as MyHealthTeams in-house subject matter expert in email and SMS marketing.
- Work with MyHealthTeams marketing and analytics teams to manage, develop, execute and measure email and SMS marketing campaigns aligned with MyHealthTeams digital strategy.
- Align and develop automated triggered campaigns and transactional messages.
- Review email and SMS data to develop insights to improve MyHealthTeams’ email marketing program and better understand engagement.
- Develop an ongoing email testing program to improve open rate, click-through rate, and conversion rate with the goal of increasing engagement with the apps.
- Coordinate assets and deliverables with ESP, agencies and internal teams. Effectively work with multiple internal brands and partners across multiple campaigns.
- Stay current with the latest trends in email and SMS marketing. Understand how these changes may impact MyHealthTeams and be able to analyze potential impact and course correct as needed.
- Perform competitor analysis to identify opportunities. Provide recommendations to improve targeted email and SMS campaigns.
- Develop tactics to help grow MyHealthTeams email subscriber and SMS database. Further develop a strategy and plan to acquire new email addresses and mobile numbers.
- Drive knowledge sharing, innovation and best practices across the organization related to email and SMS marketing.
- Provide comprehensive performance reports through Google Analytics, email platform tools.
- Five 5 years of experience in digital/interactive marketing, managing the development of mobile/tablet application platforms and opt-in collection and delivery of SMS/MMS/text programs and campaigns required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BS/BA).
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment. You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects.
- You value A/B testing and can structure sound test strategies.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- Bonus: You’re familiar with Google Analytics and SendGrid/Twilio’s product stack.
- We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento (This role is based in San Francisco)
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic enough to know we’re not perfect
- We are a close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (35-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 33 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org