MyHealthTeams is looking for a Director of SEO (US-based, remote applicants welcomed) to join our fast-moving team. We are looking for an experienced individual to build/scale our in-house SEO team and ensure maximum visibility for our content in the SERPs.
- You have 5+ years of SEO leadership experience.
- You’ve built/managed a team in your prior role(s).
- You always stay current on the ever-changing landscape of SEO.
- You’re driven by providing better answers and experiences than your competitors.
- You have the ability to think and respond quickly with sound judgment.
- You have the capacity to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects.
- You’re able to work collaboratively with product, content/editorial teams, and technical teams.
- You’re highly organized and meticulous around benchmarking, testing and scaling.
- You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- Own the SEO strategy and execution across our portfolio of social networks.
- Work with our distributed team of developers to identify opportunities, oversee implementation, and QA solutions.
- Compile and present progress reports on the SEO initiatives and their impact.
- Continually monitor both our portfolio of sites.
- Monitor competitors to generate new ideas/tests.
- Continually keep up with industry trends and updates, including new SERP features, structured data, and algorithm changes.
- Build out the team by hiring/training/developing new digital marketers as needed.
We have two office locations in San Francisco and Sacramento, with a distributed workforce in the U.S. — on both the West Coast and East Coast
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic to know we’re not perfect
- A close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (38-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 33 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org