Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking a director of partner solutions to bring innovative products to market that will excite our pharma and agency partners while also empowering our members to engage, learn about their chronic condition, and improve outcomes.
Product ideas will stem from a strong understanding of how consumers like to engage with content and innovations in the digital health care space, coupled with a strong understanding of what will exceed the expectations of our pharma and agency partners. You will report to the senior vice president of partnerships and partner operations, and will work closely with sales, product, engineering, marketing, and alliance management to bring go-to market strategies to life using customer and market insights to help us develop our product development/roadmap.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of product development experience in a fast-paced, high-growth digital health care environment
- Well-versed in innovative consumer-facing digital health care products in the marketplace
- An out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for developing innovative solutions to health care challenges and a focus on developing new products that our pharma and agency partners see tremendous value in while also improving outcomes for our members
- Ability to work with the user experience, product, and engineering teams to translate the product vision into a roadmap that balances internal and external needs with available resources
- Ability to develop market messaging that highlights our distinctive value proposition and develops sales materials to reflect this messaging
- Ability to pursue a data-driven approach for measuring product success, and to work toward improving the product to maximize impact for users and partners
- Ability to communicate progress against the roadmap and associated KPIs to leadership and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Director, Partner Solutions.”