MyHealthTeams is hiring a highly entrepreneurial sales, and business development professional to join our fast-growing team on the East and West Coasts. If you understand the pharmaceutical world and are passionate about joining a company focused on “patient-centric” solutions, this could be the right fit.
The Director of Partnerships will be responsible for building strong partnerships with top pharmaceutical partners and their media agencies. Our product offerings are diverse and include condition-targeted media, structured research, social insights, clinical trial education, and custom content.
A successful candidate should be familiar with the pharmaceutical industry and digital media. To be a good fit, you should have a strong desire to improve patients’ health outcomes. Advertising agency background as a buyer, planner, or account manager is ideal. This position supports a broader team and reports to the SVP of partnerships.
- Experienced at selling into agencies, commercial and clinical pharma teams
- Passionate about empowering people facing chronic health conditions and driven by the opportunity to make healthcare and drug development more consumer-centric
- Team-oriented and motivated; thrive working with partners and collaborating with a team
- Rigorous and disciplined in building and managing projects
- Undaunted by the bureaucracy and historical practices of the pharma and healthcare worlds that might impede a less-experienced person
- Cooperative and practical in working with others on the team as well as the company as a whole
Roles and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the SVP, the director identifies potential partners, secures meetings, and generates interest from new pharmaceutical, biotech partners and/or departments within the partner’s organization.
- Together with the Director of Partnership Marketing, the director prepares presentations and proposals for partner solutions that generate active participation from our members.
- The director builds lasting relationships with partners and their media agencies to uncover needs and help resolve issues.
- Our corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here joined for the mission and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- We are a close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success.
- We offer a competitive base salary as well as compensation based on team goals.
MyHealthTeams is a lean (35-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 33 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.