Who are we looking for?
We are searching for an Email Campaign Coordinator to help develop and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns to accelerate growth for the company and our partners. This individual will report to the Director of CRM and is responsible for proactively ensuring campaign initiatives, tasks, and actions are completed accurately and tracking to expectations.
We’re growing (over 30 brands under MyHealthTeams), so there are plenty of other cool things to tackle. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their marketing campaign management and execution experience.
We are a strongly mission-based company, and our content empowers people living with chronic conditions. For this reason, you need good judgment and compassion. Some of the content we cover is challenging and must be handled with great sensitivity. Email campaign management requires a meticulous nature, and attention to detail, particularly around segmentation management. This is a full-time, in-house position with the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health tech space.
What you get to do every day:
- Own end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including: creative and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, and campaign optimization to maximize performance and engagement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to discuss goals, requirements, timing, and priority of campaign requests
- Manage the email campaign calendar to optimize email frequency and cadence
- Perform quality assurance of all email campaigns, with extreme attention to detail, and be the second pair of eyes for other content channels
- Edit basic HTML to ensure accuracy of email content, creative, and copy
- Build segments and audiences using existing segmentation tools
- Actively monitor campaign analytics and communicate results effectively
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) required (ideally in Marketing, Business or Advertising)
- 2+ years of related experience in building and sending emails
- 2+ years from (at least one) major Email Service Providers, preferably SendGrid
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, with the ability to troubleshoot and make tweaks
- Extreme attention to detail
- Very thorough/rigorous approach to quality control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong working relationships and effectively collaborate with stakeholders
- Ability to learn new tasks and execute them in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills, applying great judgment to prioritize tasks, set realistic expectations, and meet them
- Self-motivated, thinks and reacts quickly, with strong problem-solving skills
We have two office locations in San Francisco and Sacramento, with a distributed workforce in the U.S. — both the West Coast and East Coast. We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic enough to know we’re not perfect. A close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success.
MyHealthTeams is a lean (40-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 33 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Email Campaign Coordinator.