MyHealthTeams is seeking an Email Campaign Specialist to help execute end-to-end marketing campaigns to accelerate growth for the company and our partners. This individual will report to the Senior Manager – CRM and is responsible for proactively ensuring campaign initiatives, tasks, and actions are completed accurately and tracking to expectations.
We’re growing, so there are plenty of other cool things to tackle. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their marketing campaign management and execution experience.
What you get to do every day:
- Own end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including: creative and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, and campaign optimization to maximize performance and engagement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to discuss goals, requirements, timing, and priority of campaign requests
- Maintain email marketing calendar and track daily email campaigns.
- Perform quality assurance of all email campaigns, with extreme attention to detail, and be the second pair of eyes for other content channels
- Edit basic HTML to ensure accuracy of email content, creative, and copy
- Build segments and audiences using existing segmentation tools
- Actively monitor campaign analytics and communicate results effectively
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) required (ideally in Marketing, Business or Advertising)
- 2+ years of related experience in building and sending emails
- 2+ years of experience with at least one major Email Service Providers or Customer Engagement Platform, preferably Iterable or Braze
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, with the ability to troubleshoot and make tweaks
- Extreme attention to detail
- Very thorough/rigorous approach to quality control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong working relationships and effectively collaborate with stakeholders
- Ability to learn new tasks and execute them in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills, applying great judgment to prioritize tasks, set realistic expectations, and meet them
- Self-motivated, thinks and reacts quickly, with strong problem-solving skills
This is a full-time position. Due to Covid-19 it is a work at home position, however if/when we can go back to work you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare space.
- Our corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the west and east coasts.
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 40 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.