Join our team of freelance writers making a difference in people’s lives.
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks and content for people facing chronic health conditions.
We’re looking for freelance writers with these qualities:
- Medical or health writing experience
- Comfortable synthesizing complex medical research into accessible articles for consumers
- Comfortable writing on a range of medical topics from digestive disorders to oncology to dermatology
- An average 10+ hours a week for MHT content
- Committed to hitting deadlines every week
- Committed to producing detailed, high-quality, accessible medical content that can improve peoples’ outcomes
If you’re interested, send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks and content for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best information and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”