MyHealthTeams is the largest and fastest growing social network in chronic health with millions of members across more than 35 chronic conditions. The MyHealthTeams Graphic/Digital Design Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience at a technology startup in the digital health space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative intern with a passion for design to join the Graphic Design team. You enjoy all aspects of design, whether it’s production level or creative. You show eagerness and a positive attitude. If you love design and this sounds like you, read on.
We offer a flexible work schedule, however all work is required to be done in our San Francisco office, over the course of 9-12 weeks. This is a paid internship.
Who are we looking for?
Every intern at MyHealthTeams makes a tangible impact. We want interns whose values align with our mission of empowering people with chronic conditions. Ideal candidates will be:
- Accountable, flexible, proactive, and compassionate
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communicators with a team-centered attitude, and the ability to engage with all levels of the company
- Experienced with Excel and Google Suite
- Proficient at creating production-level art
- Able to match our brand’s color and design sensibility
- A recent graduate or working on a BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- A visual portfolio that shows off your creativity and design skills
- Able to create original illustrations and designs
- Skilled in traditional drawing/sketching skills
- Up to date with current software (familiarity with current versions of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a must)
- Understanding of creating design assets for digital use, print and video experience is a plus
What are your responsibilities?
- Work in our San Francisco office 1-3 days per week
- Take design briefs from the Art Director and bring them to completion on your own.
- Manage time and meet deadlines.
- Designs will be approximately 75% production and 25% creative in nature.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Graphic Design Intern” to Internships@MyHealthTeams.com