Graphic / Visual Junior Designer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with a passion for design. Someone who stays on top of current digital design trends and is eager to use their design skills for a great cause. You enjoy all aspects of design, whether it’s production level or creative you show eagerness and a positive attitude. If you love design and this sounds like you then read on.
Who should you be? What are your skills?
- Someone who is positive and loves to work with others
- Professionalism regarding time and meeting deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficient creating production level art
- Color and design sensibility that matches our brand
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Demonstrate graphic design skills or 1 year work experience at internet company
- Up to date with current software (current versions of Adobe Photoshop a must)
- Understanding of creating design assets for both digital and print use
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator is a bonus, but not mandatory
What are your responsibilities?
- Approximately 8hrs per week to start ramping up to 16hrs
- Ability to take design briefs from Art Director, then bring to final completion on your own
- Responsible for managing your time and meet deadlines
- The designs you work on will be approximately 75% production and 25% creative in nature
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Graphic Design Intern to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.