Graphic / Visual Designer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative visual designer with a passion for design to join our team. Someone who stays on top of current digital design trends and is eager to use their illustration and design skills for a great cause. You enjoy all aspects of design, whether it’s production level or creative you show eagerness and a positive attitude. If you love design and this sounds like you then read on.
What skills are we seeking?
- Someone who is positive and loves to work with others
- Professionalism regarding time and meeting deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficient creating original designs (from concept to final)
- Color and design sensibility that aligns with our brand
- BFA in Graphic Design/Illustration or similar discipline
- 5-7 years experience in visual Graphic Design/Illustration working for an internet company
- Demonstrate ability to create original illustrations and graphic assets
- Up to date with current software (current version of the Adobe Creative Suite)
- Understanding of creating design assets for both digital and print use
- Ability to sketch and create original illustrations and designs is a must.
What are the scope of responsibilities?
- Ability to take design briefs from Art Director, then bring to completion on your own
- Participate in productive design critique sessions and iterate on your designs
- Responsible for managing your time and meeting deadlines
This is a full-time in-house position based in our downtown San Francisco office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare space. We offer excellent benefits including healthcare, flexible vacation, and stock options.
MyHealthTeams is a lean (22-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 26 different chronic conditions and over 1 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
If you are interested in working in an exciting upcoming company, please send your résumé and cover letter with the subject line: Graphic Design to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.