A digital marketing performer who will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and engagement through paid digital channels. Reporting to the VP Performance Marketing, you will manage the acquisition strategy and execution for existing and emerging marketing channels. You are data-driven and detail oriented with a passion for finding and engaging customers across marketing channels to drive incremental audience growth.
In this role, you will:
- Own and execute targeted marketing strategies to grow membership and drive engagement, for a core group of social networks.
- Across multiple digital channels, acts as a key resource for flawless execution of campaigns, through managing asset refreshes, bid modifications, and introducing new creative concepts.
- Continuously leverage existing data sources to identify opportunities for increasing member growth and minimizing costs.
- Help prioritize marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of resource
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing data sets and targeted audience groups.
- Ability to develop new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Identify trends and insights to maximize campaign KPIs.
- Report on marketing campaigns, evaluate incremental impact, managing cost and lift to ROI.
- Create a blueprint for launching new acquisition initiatives, while moving quickly to test, learn and optimize.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) Marketing required
- 2-5 years of related experience i.e. paid advertising and experience building campaigns; Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, etc.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
- Desire to collaborate and provide strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders.
MyHealthTeams is a lean 50-person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 38 different chronic conditions and over 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com