Who are we looking for?
MyHealthTeams is looking for a proven Head of Consumer Experience (Product) in user engagement to join our growing team. You will report directly to the COO and Cofounder, and will be working strategically as a thought-partner with our Head of Product.
You will be responsible for working with our development and product team to help develop and define innovative end-to-end user experience and engagement, and marketable products for our 41 social networks. You will work on scope and definition of specific features, as well as user research product testing prior to release. This role is inter-departmental; as you will be working with marketing, business development, research, content, and alliance management teams to best understand the needs of the business and help create a timeline for development and how the product may take shape. This role is perfect for someone who understands human-centered design, knows how to efficiently work inclusively and collaboratively to creatively problem-solve.
What We’re Looking For:
- Work closely with marketing, content, engineering, data analytics, product, and design leaders to develop a customer-centric content + product strategy and related roadmaps
- Work with UX research on understanding user needs within each of MyHealthTeams’ brands
- Develop and maintain continual understanding of competitive online learning platforms in the market, and identify where MyHealthTeams can innovate & pull ahead
- Run countless experiments that help push our product forward
- Work with Data Analytics team on understanding user trends
- Develop and maintain a prioritized roadmap that aim to increase our customer’s engagement with learning content, and partner with product manager teammates to assure a consistent experience across web and apps
- Effectively communicate the vision of discovery and related roadmap to senior leadership
- Create seamless user experiences for user coming into MyHealthTeams’ social networks from email, push notifications, in-app notifications, and related content marketing channels
- Work to understand user pain points within the product, and position feature requests towards impactful product upgrades
- Define requirements, as needed, for the development of specific APIs and related back-end capabilities that will allow ample runway to scale content discovery product development on web and app platforms
- As needed, write user stories, specifications, manage project execution, data feature validation, analytics event confirmations, design, run & interpret A/B tests, wireframe, and define product roll-out strategies
- 10 years experience working at a manager level for product; MBA preferred.
This is a full-time position. Due to Covid-19 it is a work at home position, however if/when we can go back to work you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remote in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the west and east coasts.
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.