MyHealthTeams Internship Positions
“I’m most proud of working with one of the most renowned endometriosis specialists in the world. I was able to provide direct feedback to her which is really cool because she’s one of the pioneers of fields.”
-Emma Glickman, Stanford Class of 2020
B.S., Human Biology, Minors in Spanish and Human Rights
“It’s really fulfilling to know that all the code I’ve written will continue to live on beyond my time. And ultimately serves to better the network that MyHealthTeams provides.”
-Geena Kim, UC Berkeley Class of 2020
“I chose to create a template that would basically enable the rest of my team to make faster documents both for the client and for internal usage. And I really enjoyed it. It tested me. It pushed me to learn more and that was what I was looking for.”
-Aileen Villalpando, Harvard Class of 2020,
B.S., Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering
MBA Internship – Strategic Partnerships
MyHealthTeams, the fastest-growing social network in chronic health, is looking to double our registered members over the next 18 months. As the Strategic Partnerships Intern, you will gain business development experience by identifying, developing and implementing alliances with external partners that can drive significant incremental member growth for MyHealthTeams’ portfolio of social networks. Not only will you be helping grow the business, you’ll be helping tens of thousands of people facing chronic diseases to connect and learn from others like them. The ideal candidate will be a curious, self-starter with a strong analytical background, a strategic mindset, and great networking skills.
Reporting to the co-founder/COO, responsibilities include:
- Perform detailed research to support the creation and development of strategies that can scale MyHealthTeams’ membership acquisition efforts
- Prioritize the top companies, organizations, foundations for potential partnership and identify the key leaders at each organization for contact
- Get meetings with those people and join the COO / CEO at those meetings
- Help put together partnership agreements
- Work with relevant internal teams to assess and develop existing partnership initiatives
- Analyze the financial impact of potential deals and alliances
Spring/Summer 2019 MyHealthTeams MBA Internship Program
San Francisco, CA / May – August 2019 / 40 hours per week
MyHealthTeams is a San Francisco-based company that builds and operates social networks for specific chronic condition populations. The MyHealthTeams MBA Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with a hands-on experience in the digital health space.
- The MyHealthTeams MBA Summer Internship Semester will run from June – August 2019. (Some flexibility in the start and end dates).
- The last day to apply is Friday, April 16, 2019 at 5PM PST.
- The MyHealthTeams MBA Summer Internship. Interns will work closely with the leadership team.
- Internship is located in San Francisco, CA. Interns must provide their own housing and transportation.
- All internships are paid. Interns will work 8 hours / day, Monday – Friday. Any overtime will need to be approved by the intern supervisor.
- Interns must be able to commit to the required work hours for the entire duration of the program.
- Interns must be must be currently enrolled in a full-time accredited MBA program and have completed their first year of coursework.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: MBA Internship – Strategic Partnerships to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated undergraduate (3rd year/Junior) to join the Product team, based in San Francisco, to work on several key strategic projects.
Who should you be? What are your skills?
- In search of a variety of business experience, flexible, proactive and ruthlessly compassionate
- Excellent judgment
- Undergraduate degree in progress or a new graduate (ex. Interns with pre-med, pre-law, public health, life sciences and bioengineering backgrounds may be most interested.)
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and relationship-building skills; able to engage with all levels of an organization
- Passionate about technology and technology-based products
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Product Intern to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.