MyHealthTeams, the fastest-growing social network in chronic health, is looking to double our registered members over the next 18 months. As the Strategic Partnerships Intern, you will gain business development experience by identifying, developing and implementing alliances with external partners that can drive significant incremental member growth for MyHealthTeams’ portfolio of social networks. Not only will you be helping grow the business, you’ll be helping tens of thousands of people facing chronic diseases to connect and learn from others like them. The ideal candidate will be a curious self-starter, with a strong analytical background, a strategic mindset, and great networking skills.
Reporting to the co-founder/COO, responsibilities include:
- Perform detailed research to support the creation and development of strategies that can scale MyHealthTeams’ membership acquisition efforts
- Prioritize the top companies, organizations, foundations for potential partnership and identify the key leaders at each organization for contact
- Get meetings with those people and join the COO / CEO at those meetings
- Help put together partnership agreements
- Work with relevant internal teams to assess and develop existing partnership initiatives
- Analyze the financial impact of potential deals and alliances
Spring/Summer 2018 MyHealthTeams MBA Internship Program
San Francisco, CA / May – August 2018 / 40 hours per week
MyHealthTeams is a San Francisco-based company that builds and operates social networks for specific chronic condition populations. The MyHealthTeams MBA Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with a hands-on experience in the digital health space.
- The MyHealthTeams MBA Summer Internship Semester will run from June – August 2018. (Some flexibility in the start and end dates).
- The last day to apply is Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5PM PST.
- The MyHealthTeams MBA Summer Internship. Interns will work closely with the leadership team.
- Internship is located in San Francisco, CA. Interns must provide their own housing and transportation.
- All internships are paid. Interns will work 8 hours / day, Monday – Friday. Any overtime will need to be approved by the intern supervisor.
- Interns must be able to commit to the required work hours for the entire duration of the program.
- Interns must be must be currently enrolled in a full-time accredited MBA program and have completed their first year of coursework.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: MBA Internship – Strategic Partnerships to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.