Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is looking for a compassionate, collaborative, highly organized individual to help manage the San Francisco office. You will handle a wide range of responsibilities, from providing administrative support and ensuring organizational effectiveness to helping create a positive company culture. The office manager is a proactive professional who thrives in a startup environment and is effective while wearing multiple hats.
This role requires a passion for supporting others. In this position, you’ll take the time to nurture relationships with internal employees, external clients, and vendors. Excellent communication skills are necessary (verbal, written, and in-person), with high emotional intelligence.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing the San Francisco office, which is a hub of activity. The company has another office in Sacramento — as a result, you might at times feel like the air traffic controller for both offices, though your primary responsibility will be in San Francisco
- Greeting and directing visitors, depositing checks, coordinating outgoing mail and delivery services, and routing incoming mail and deliveries
- Performing pre-employment onboarding tasks and shipping computers/coordinating training and orientation for new employees
- Human Resources administrative support including onboarding new hires, recordkeeping, compliance assistance, e.g., maintaining required postings and notifications, special projects and related tasks under the guidance of HR Partner
- Planning exciting, creative parties and events (Zoom and in-person)
- Managing relationships with multiple service providers in both offices
- Maintaining the appearance of the San Francisco common office areas throughout the day, including the reception desk and lobby, kitchen, conference rooms, and copy room
- Providing immediate IT support, including the operation of conference room equipment, such as connecting laptops, downloading presentations, and enabling video conferencing
- Working collaboratively with the IT team to identify and address ongoing issues, and directing staff to the appropriate IT team member(s) when necessary
- Catering lunches when applicable, including placing orders based on food preferences and allergies, receiving orders, setting up meals, storing or disposing of leftovers, etc.
- Coordinating group meetings and travel for teams and assisting the CEO with travel arrangements
What We’re Looking For:
- A college degree or high school diploma
- HR admin experience a plus
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent administrative and Microsoft Office or GSuite Skills
- Customer service-oriented, with outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and skilled at problem-solving
- Proactive, with excellent multitasking and follow-through abilities
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational, time/project management, and prioritization skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Punctual, dependable, and proactive
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Office Manager.”