MyHealthTeams (MHT) is seeking a part-time Operations Specialist to join our Alliance Management (AM) team in San Francisco. The Alliance Management team works closely with our client partners, internal MHT teams and members to deliver programs that aim to inform and support members as they continue to live with their conditions. These programs can be resources on recent clinical advancements, life hacks, tips on living with a certain condition, discussion guides for healthcare providers and more.
Primary responsibilities for the role include diligent drug safety reporting, collecting and analyzing results of our various partner programs, and supporting the AM team as new reporting asks come up. The Operations Specialist will manage the detection and reporting of drug safety events across various MHT products – monitoring programs at regular frequencies, interacting with internal and external stakeholders and responding to requests in a timely fashion. Candidates must have a keen eye for detail, be able to track and follow various partners’ policies and procedures, and be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. Additional responsibilities will be assessed as the business needs evolve.
The role will report to the VP of Alliance Management.
Responsibilities for the part-time Operations Specialist include:
- Becoming the main point of contact for the company on Adverse Event reporting – including tracking and maintaining the documentation for required training from our partners
- Monitor various programs at regular frequencies (e.g daily, weekly, and monthly) per partner agreement
- Prepare and submit AE reports per partner agreement, often within short turnaround times
- Collect and analyze metrics on project progress and results – utilizing a combination of systems and sources
The right person for this role:
- Has an undergraduate degree from a top college or university, preferably with a degree in business, marketing, pharmacy, nursing, life sciences, or related field.
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Is interested in a role that is part-time, regularly scheduled to work no more than 29 hours/week
- Results-oriented individual contributor, capable of self-management within defined tasks, compelled by a sense of urgency and focus on accuracy
- Excellent reading comprehension
- Has exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Has a keen attention to detail and maintains meticulous records
- Effectively manages their time and prioritize tasks using keen organizational skills, and takes pride and ownership in their work, highly productive
- Has experience and / or interest in the technical, healthcare or pharmaceutical fields
- Is comfortable working in MS Office Suite, GSuite, and Asana. Ability to do light coding a plus.
MyHealthTeams is a lean (25-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 29 different chronic conditions and over 1.6 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org