Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is looking for a partnerships manager to join our growing team. You will provide internal support to the sales team by managing pharma partner advertising programs during the pre- and post-sale process. This includes media plan and deck creation; campaign implementation, optimization, and reporting; and ensuring prompt resolution of advertiser business issues.
You will work in partnership with the sales team to understand client objectives and needs, develop a strong understanding of MyHealthTeams media products, and implement and execute advertising campaigns to ensure delivery and performance. You’ll also work with our cross-functional teams to coordinate internal efforts, including communicating media program details to such groups as AdOps and marketing.
In addition, you’ll provide creative/third-party tags to ad operations and ensure that clients’ ads are trafficked, monitored, and optimized. You’ll also assist the partnership directors with RFPs and will help develop customer presentations for colleagues. To ensure that revenue is maximized, you’ll provide ongoing campaign management and conduct campaign analyses, as well as recommending optimizations for the future.
You’ll also prepare monthly client reports for delivery and performance, pull reporting metrics from third-party measurement platforms to share with internal teams (IQVIA/Crossix), and research competitive intelligence.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years’ experience in an agency or publisher environment with media planning responsibilities
- The ability to thrive under pressure and within tight delivery timeframes, while remaining detail-oriented
- An understanding of third-party advertising tags and reporting
- Strong customer service skills and a proactive, results-oriented work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable about the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Knowledge of third-party measurement platforms (Crossix, Iqvia, ComScore)
- Experience with CRM, Google Ad Manager, DoubleVerify, or Prisma are a plus
- Comfortable with working mostly within the Eastern time zone hours
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Partnerships Manager.”