MyHealthTeams is hiring a Performance Campaign Manager to execute the strategy and performance for client campaign deliverables. This analytical leader will work cross-functionally with the growth marketing, CRM, product and sales teams to develop and execute plans to meet client objectives and requirements. The Performance Campaign Manager will be on point for reliable performance across multiple digital channels and will be responsible for proactively ensuring client’s initiatives, tasks, and actions are completed and tracking to expectations. This role reports to the VP of Performance Marketing and together will strategically engineer plans that both deliver on client needs and build a long-term engaged audience base. This role offers room to grow, including building a small team.
As a company we’re growing fast, so there are plenty of other cool things to tackle. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their demand generation, direct response, and project management experience. We will look for you to:
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Execute and optimize campaigns by analyzing data sets and targeted audience groups
- Provide strategic creative analysis on various creative and copy to yield successful results
- Inform and assist in client deliverable forecasting
- Help prioritize marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of internal resource
- Develop new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Bring analytics to bear in helping inform the ad product roadmap
- You have online marketing experience for consumers (B2C).
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) required (Ideally Marketing, Business or Advertising).
- 2-5 years of related experience i.e. paid advertising and experience building campaigns;
- SEM, Paid Social Media, and other PPC channels, client work on an ad-supported media platform is a plus.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
- Desire to collaborate and provide strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Clear communication skills to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders.
- We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento (This role is based in San Francisco)
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic enough to know we’re not perfect
- We are a close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (45-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 35 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org