Performance Marketing Manager/Director
MyHealthTeams is hiring a Performance Marketing Manager to oversee day to day ad campaign implementation and campaign management to meet client objectives and requirements. This role offers room to grow and scale this team. This individual will report to the Director of Acquisition Marketing to ensure business goals are met. Also, this person will have the opportunity to be MyHealthTeams’ thought-leader in the latest demand-generation and in-bound marketing strategies for mobile device users. This position will have a core focus on developing and executing the digital strategy to accelerate the growth for both our partners and MyHealthTeams. Must be on point for flawlessly reliable account performance management across multiple digital channels. This role will be responsible for proactively ensuring client’s initiatives, tasks, and actions are completed and tracking to expectations.
We’re growing, so there are plenty of other cool things to tackle. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their demand generation and/or lead generation experience. We will look to you to:
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic creative analysis on various creative and copy to yield successful results
- Inform and assist in forecasting and management of budget
- Help prioritize marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of resource
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing data sets and targeted audience groups
- Develop new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Identify trends and insights to maximize campaign KPIs
- You have at least 3 years of SEM, inbound marketing, other paid traffic and online marketing experience for consumers (B2C).
- You appreciate that there are always more technologies to learn in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) required (Ideally Marketing, Business or Advertising).
- 2-5 years of related experience i.e. paid advertising and experience building campaigns; AdWords, Search, as well as Facebook.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
- Desire to collaborate and provide strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Clear communication skills to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders.
- We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento (This role is based in San Francisco)
- We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic enough to know we’re not perfect
- We are a close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (37-person team), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. MyHealthTeams has been recognized as an innovation pioneer in the health tech sector, as well as one of San Francisco Bay Area’s largest digital health companies (2018 and 2019). We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, Lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few out of 30+ social networks), it should be easy to find the supportive community you need. We develop partnerships that empower our millions of members, and we are transparent about our partnership projects. We never share the personally identifying information of our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Performance Marketing Manager to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com