Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking a performance marketing specialist. In this position, you will focus on executing digital strategies to deliver audience growth for both our media partners and MyHealthTeams. You will work cross-functionally with the sales operations and greater marketing organization to deliver an audience that meets our media partners’ expectations.
You are detail-oriented and will directly manage multiple digital paid channels, including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Quora, etc., proactively ensuring that client initiatives, tasks, and actions are completed and tracking to expectations.
You will be responsible for the functions below, in addition to other projects as they arise:
- Directly manage the execution of paid campaigns across multiple digital channels, including asset refreshes, bid modifications, and introducing new creative concepts
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key internal partners in sales and marketing
- Provide strategic analysis on various ad creatives and copy to yield successful results
- Assist in forecasting and budget management
- Help prioritize marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of resources
- Optimize traffic campaigns by analyzing data sets and targeted audience groups
- Develop new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Identify trends and insights to maximize campaign KPIs
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in marketing or equivalent experience
- One to three years of related experience, i.e., paid advertising and experience-building campaigns: AdWords, Search, and Facebook
- Expertise using Google Analytics to identify and measure audience quality for all traffic paid campaigns
- Work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment
- Collaborate and provide strategic direction across various technical and creative teams
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leveraging consumer data to find quality customers, engage, retain, and reactivate through various marketing channels
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem-solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail- and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders
MyHealthTeams is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot entertain candidates from Montana, Texas, or Florida at this time.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 70+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Performance Marketing Specialist.”