Product Intern (MBA)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated MBA Intern to join the Product team, based in San Francisco, to work on several key strategic projects over the course of the summer.
Who should you be? What are your skills?
- Amazing, awesome, flexible, proactive and ruthlessly compassionate
- Use good judgment
- MBA degree in progress or a new graduate
- Pre business school work experience in management consulting, strategy, business development, or product.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and relationship-building skills; able to engage with all levels of an organization
- Familiarity of the nonprofit sector is a strong plus
- Passionate about technology and technology based products
What are your responsibilities?
- Through business development initiatives, identify areas that need marketing support and create assets to fill the gaps.
- Identify untapped distribution channels for MyHealthTeams.
- Partner with Product Management to help implement alliance partner projects.
- Partner with Social Media team to implement co-marketing efforts with distribution partners.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: Product Intern to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.