Who are we looking for?
MyHealthTeams is looking for an experienced product manager to join our growing team in San Francisco.
You will be responsible for measuring analytics for engagement and growth, working with our development and product team on scope and definition of user stories, as well as product testing prior to release. This role is inter-departmental; as you will be working with community, business development, and alliance management teams to best understand the needs of the business and break down what we need to develop and how the product may take shape.
What skills are we seeking?
- Coordinate internal resources and communication with stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability within the development team for timeline committed to
- Track various analytic platforms to ensure health and performance of product features developed
- User testing via MyHealthTeams community ambassadors and other online testing avenues
- Help to develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate bugs or issues to product and development leads
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors (This can include email systems, various analytical tools, and testing platforms)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for all features and bugs released into production
Who is right for this role?
For the role of product manager, we are seeking someone who fits the following:
- At least 5 years experience in a web based environment as a product manager
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable with taking initiative and exhibit good judgment around anticipated needs
- Strong working knowledge of analytic, mailing and user testing platforms
- Undergraduate degree; a Masters degree is a plus
MyHealthTeams is a lean (22-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 26 different chronic conditions and over 1 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
If you are interested in working in an exciting upcoming company, please send your résumé and cover letter with the subject line: Product Manager to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.