Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is looking for a product manager to join our growing team. You will be a key member of the product group, focusing on scaling features that have been piloted and tested.
You will work closely with the Head of Product on the scope and definition of specific features to scale across our portfolio of 41 social networks. You’ll also partner with our QA manager to test product prior to release. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to best understand the product-scaling needs of the business and help create a timeline for development and how the product may take shape.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to expand their product management experience, use sound judgment around prioritization, and work inclusively and collaboratively to problem-solve.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders on defining scope and objectives
- Capable of establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors (may include email systems, various analytical tools, and testing platforms)
- Ability to monitor the performance of product features, and report and escalate bugs or issues to product and development leads
- 3-5 years’ experience in a web-based or mobile-hybrid environment as a product manager
- Solid understanding of, or hands-on experience with software development and web/mobile technologies
- Ability to collaborate actively and effectively, and present information clearly and comfortably
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Prior experience with native app testing and release — both for iOS and Android platforms — is a plus.
- Impeccable organizational skills, including close attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable with taking initiative and exhibiting good judgment around anticipated needs
- Strong working knowledge of mailing and user testing platforms
- Undergraduate degree or a master’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Product Manager.”