Who are we looking for?
MyHealthTeams is looking for a proven product manager to join our growing team in San Francisco. We are a small team and looking for the right person to help us grow our core product.
You will be responsible for working with our development and product team to help develop and define innovative engagement and marketable products for our 26 social networks. You will work on scope and definition of specific features, as well as product testing prior to release. This role is inter-departmental; as you will be working with community, business development, and alliance management teams to best understand the needs of the business and help create a timeline for development and how the product may take shape. This role requires a high level of collaboration and problem solving in a fast paced social networking space.
What skills are we seeking?
- Coordinate internal resources and communication with stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on defining scope and objectives
- Ensure resource availability within the development team for timeline committed to
- Monitor performance of product features developed
- Report and escalate bugs or issues to product and development leads
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors (This can include email systems, various analytical tools, and testing platforms)
Who is right for this role?
For the role of product manager, we are seeking someone who fits the following:
- At least 3 years experience in a web-based environment as a product manager
- Solid understanding of, or hands-on experience in software development and web and mobile technologies
- Ability to actively and effectively collaborate, and present information clearly and comfortably
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Prior experience with native app testing and release. Both for iOS and Android platforms, a plus.
- Impeccable organizational skills including close attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable with taking initiative and exhibit good judgment around anticipated needs
- Strong working knowledge of mailing and user testing platforms
- Undergraduate degree; a Masters degree is a plus
MyHealthTeams is a lean (22-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 26 different chronic conditions and over 1 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested in this role? Email your resume and cover letter here.