Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to build awareness and adoption of existing product features, and to help launch new features through developing an iterative plan, test, and learn process. You will report to the Director of CRM & Product Marketing, and you’ll be responsible for product positioning, member value prop messaging, feature prioritization, and marketing strategies that connect and engage members on our social networks.
We’re growing, so there are plenty of cool things to tackle. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the way MyHealthTeams brings new product features and innovations to members.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead the charge on new ways to communicate product features and updates to the members of our social networks
- Develop the strategy, testing plan, and schedule to launch new product features and updates
- Work closely with the design and content teams to craft messaging, creative, and positioning for product features and updates
- Build strong and collaborative partnerships with product, research/insights, community, analytics, and marketing teams to set, execute against, and measure shared goals
- Actively monitor marketing analytics, analyze test results, and communicate results effectively
- Use learnings to inform the next iteration of product development and marketing strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years in product marketing, marketing strategy, or similar experience
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to deeply understand customer needs and develop insights that shape marketing plans and influence the product roadmap
- A strong sense of initiative and follow-through
- A strong strategic problem-solver, with a high level of curiosity and an insight-backed approach
- Forward-thinking, well-organized, and a careful eye for detail
- Ability to analyze opportunities, define objectives, and drive desired outcomes
- Ability to build strong working relationships across teams, lead through influence, and drive decisions through compelling data and communication
- Experience working with product and business teams in a fast-paced technology company
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity and leading flexible, agile, go-to-market tests
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Product Marketing Manager.”