MyHealthTeams (MHT) is seeking a Program Manager to join our Alliance Management (AM) team in San Francisco. The Alliance Management team works closely with our client partners, internal MHT teams and members to deliver programs that aim to inform and support members as they continue to live with their conditions. These programs can be resources on recent clinical advancements, tips on living with a certain condition, discussion guides for healthcare providers and more.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the AM team in successfully delivering on client projects while ensuring MHT members are empowered. Day-to-day responsibilities will range in scale and include creating program materials, developing and implementing member outreach strategies and tracking and reporting program results.
Strong candidates will be motivated by MHT’s mission, eager to learn, and looking to grow and take on more responsibilities within the AM team. They will have a keen eye for detail, drive for continuous process improvement and innovation, and will be a self-starter.
This role will report to the VP, Alliance Management.
- Create program materials for a variety of partnership engagements as they flow through various stages in our program lifecycle from kick-off to results reporting. This may include developing outreach strategies and materials for our social networks, writing educational information for editorial content on our social networks, designing surveys, selecting images for outreach materials (such as emails, notifications, and posts) to members of our social networks, mocking up the layout for new programs, annotating functionality of program layouts, and more.
- Launch member-facing digital and print content in support of partnership engagements. This may include building approved editorial content for the social networks, programming surveys and screeners, programming email sends, scheduling outreach, and incorporating feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Track, monitor, and report to internal teams and clients on projects’ progress and results
- Build effective relationships with external partners and vendors, such as study coordinators, to ensure successful project completion
- Partner with the AM team and other internal stakeholders to create, operationalize and manage sustainable processes and documentation to deliver consistently on what our partners and members find valuable
The right person for this role:
- Has an undergraduate degree from a top college or university, preferably with a degree in business, marketing, science, or related field.
- Has 1-2 years of experience managing complex programs/projects with different stakeholders, changing requirements and shifting deadlines
- Marketing/Product/Customer Success experience a plus
- Has exceptional written and oral communication skills, with a keen attention to detail, and is a conscientious, proactive communicator able to build trusting relationships with internal partners and external vendors
- Works collaboratively with a cross-functional team, effectively manages their time and prioritize tasks, and takes pride and ownership in their work
- Thrives while working on multiple priorities, wearing many hats, and operating in a fast-paced environment
- Is comfortable working in MS Office Suite, GSuite, Asana and Photoshop.
- Ability to do light coding a plus, though not required
MyHealthTeams is a lean (25-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 29 different chronic conditions and over 1.6 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org