Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking an experienced program manager who is passionate about managing various consumer engagement initiatives. This can be a remote role, with travel to the company’s San Francisco headquarters on occasion (one to four times per year).
In this role, you will initially report to the COO, and you’ll bring operational strategy and process to initiative development through analysis and iteration. You must be able to effectively collaborate across Product, Marketing, Data Analytics, Partner Solutions, Community, and more. You should be comfortable performing under high-pressure, fast-moving, and sometimes ambiguous conditions. Ideally, you’ll have previously demonstrated impactful, cross-functional communication and project execution skills. You should also possess knowledge about the organic nature of communities using consumer apps, and have an aptitude for measurement and data analysis.
We’re growing, so there are plenty of ways to make an impact. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the way MyHealthTeams brings new product features and innovations to members.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the charge on new ways to communicate product features and updates to the members of our social networks
- Collaborate and shape the strategy, testing plan, and schedule to launch new initiatives across product, editorial, and CRM (marketing)
- Work closely with the design and content teams to craft messaging, creative copy, and positioning as needed
- Build strong and collaborative partnerships with product, research/insights, community, analytics, partner solutions, and marketing teams to set, execute against, and measure shared goals
- Work with the data team to gain relevant insights on initiatives, and communicate results effectively
- Use learnings to inform the next iteration of product, editorial development, and/or marketing strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing strategy, or similar experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to deeply understand customer needs and develop insights that shape marketing plans and influence the product roadmap
- A strong sense of initiative and follow-through
- Strong strategic problem-solving skills with a high level of curiosity and an insight-backed approach
- Forward-thinking and well-organized, with a careful eye for detail
- Ability to analyze opportunities, define objectives, and drive desired outcomes
- Ability to build strong working relationships across teams, lead through influence, and drive decisions through compelling data and communication
- Experience working with product and business teams in a fast-paced technology company
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity and leading flexible, agile, go-to-market tests
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Program Manager.”