MyHealthTeams is the largest and fastest growing social network in chronic health with millions of members across more than 35 chronic conditions. The MyHealthTeams Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience at a technology startup in the digital health space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join the SEO team, based in San Francisco or Sacramento, to work on several strategic projects over the course of 9-12 weeks. Internships are 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. This is a paid internship.
Who are we looking for?
Every intern at MyHealthTeams makes a tangible impact. We want interns whose values align with our mission of empowering people with chronic conditions. Ideal candidates will be:
- Accountable, flexible, proactive, and compassionate
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communicators with a team-centered attitude, and the ability to engage with all levels of the company
- Passionate about health technology and improving health care outcomes
- A recent graduate or working on a degree
- Experienced with keyword research and SEO practices
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite
What are your responsibilities?
- Partner with the Content Team to identify key topics that will both benefit our members as well as boost our SEO standing.
- Conduct keyword research for content mapping.
- Help prospect for link opportunities.
- Help with email response and coordination with other websites.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “SEO Intern” to Internships@MyHealthTeams.com