Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is looking for a motivated senior data analyst to join our analytics team. You will report to the Director of Analytics and work on a variety of tasks in the analytics arena. You’ll support teams across the organization by identifying and tracking key performance insights, implementing and analyzing experiments, and providing a deep-dive analysis to better understand the impact we have on our growing member base. These efforts will be visible to all levels of the organization, and are key to driving decision-making.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and running SQL queries for analysis
- Generating reports
- Planning and executing A/B tests
- Performing uplift analyses
- Identifying new pertinent metrics
- Statistical modeling
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 to 8 years experience performing SQL with large datasets
- Intermediate-level statistical knowledge about subjects like distributions and long tails
- Familiarity with with Python or R (working experience is a plus)
- Experience working with visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Quicksight
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Ability to communicate complex or heavily quantitative concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience applying the above technical skills in a business environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to develop clear presentations
- Ability to ideate, plan, and execute on new ideas and experiments, with a sense of how to understand topics such as design, sample sizes, and variable dependencies
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Data Analyst.”