Who We’re Looking For
MyHealthTeams is seeking a senior director of ad operations to lead our fast-growing ad ops team.
We’re seeking an experienced digital advertising leader, passionate about flawless execution and operational excellence, who loves working in a fast-paced environment. The senior director of ad operations will partner with the partnerships, marketing, product, and engineering teams, as well as external ad vendors. You will ensure we are conducting business using leading platforms that are best aligned with our monetization strategies and goals. You will report to the senior vice president of partnerships and partner operations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of campaign management experience, with at least 3+ years of experience building and leading a team
- Deep knowledge of ad-serving and data technologies, and comfortable building data structures to maximize business intelligence
- Ability to work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Strong leadership, relationship management, and communication skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Strong focus on reaching clients’ digital marketing goals, with strong collaboration with the performance marketing team to develop strategies to reach intended audiences
- Ability to report on campaign performance, and continually optimize campaigns based on results
- Ability to ensure that digital campaigns are delivering on pace and according to insertion orders, proactively optimizing campaigns
- Open to regular communication with the partnerships team to keep them informed on campaign progress and performance
- Ability to work with platform vendors to learn new campaign optimization techniques
- BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, business, technology, or other related field
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Director, Ad Operations.”