Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams (MHT) is seeking an account management expert with four or more years of experience to join our Alliance Management team on the east coast, in the Boston, NYC, or Philadelphia area. You’ll help build strong relationships with partners and maintain industry-leading standards for client delivery. This role requires excellent skills in project management, communication, and problem-solving, and the ability to exceed client expectations.
In this role, you will engage with clients on projects from the contract phase through completion and renewal. You’ll ensure project success by being highly analytical, and by tracking and ensuring that KPIs are met and results are effectively communicated to client teams. You’ll also execute a hands-on content strategy throughout the creation and approval stages, as well as effective strategic account management. You’ll manage the success of MHT’s engagements with a portfolio of pharma client partners with multiple projects spanning different project phases. In addition, you will build strong client relationships and expand our partnership opportunities.
Your success in this position looks like this:
- Driving results for partners by developing a strong understanding of their definition of success through a consultative approach
- Ensuring that the work we do delivers on client goals and leaves them looking for more ways to work with MHT
- Creating repeatable and scalable processes and approaches in all aspects of your work to maximize the opportunities to serve partners and MHT social network members
- You can manage priorities on short timelines — you’re not fazed (and, in fact, you thrive) when you have a lot going on. You’re comfortable juggling many time-sensitive tasks across many projects in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll remain motivated through long project implementation cycles. Getting new projects off the ground to seeing results can take three to six months when dealing with pharma partners and includes a lot of iterations with our partners and agencies to get there. You have a knack for keeping things moving and being collaborative in these environments.
- Ten percent to 20 percent of your time will serve to increase your professional equity as well as drive MHT’s business forward (e.g., develop new commercial products and services)
What We’re Looking For:
- Four years or more of experience
- A degree from a top college or university, preferably in business, marketing, a hard science, or a related field. Experience in consulting or customer success is a plus
- A sophisticated understanding of the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries
- Experience bringing projects through the medical legal review process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with significant proficiency presenting to clients both remotely and in person
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and engage with the internal teams in a startup environment
- Proactive self-starter who will seek out and define opportunities
- Adaptable in your approach, enlisting and embracing input from those within and outside the organization
- A “land and expand” approach to relationships, understanding that MHT is looking to build long-term relationships with our partners
- Ability to work effectively at all levels. Will have the gravitas, charisma, and knowledge to be credible in all business situations
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Manager, Alliance Management.”