MyHealthTeams (MHT) is seeking an account management expert with 4 or more years of experience to join our Alliance Management team on the east coast, in the Boston, NYC, or Philadelphia area. This person will help build strong relationships with partners and maintain industry-leading standards for client delivery. Our Alliance Management role requires excellent project management skills, strong communication, problem solving skills, and the ability to exceed client expectations.
The Senior Manager of Alliance Management will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with clients on projects from the contract phase through completion and renewal.
- Ensuring project success. Should be highly analytical, tracking and ensuring KPIs are met and results are effectively communicated to client teams.
- Executing hands-on content strategy, creation, and approval, as well as effective strategic account management.
- Managing the success of MHT’s engagements with a portfolio of pharma client partners with multiple projects spanning different project phases.
- Building strong client relationships and expanding our partnership opportunities.
What Success in this Role Looks Like:
- Driving results for partners by developing a strong understanding of their definition of success through a consultative approach
- Ensuring that the work we do delivers on client goals and leaves them looking for more ways to work with MHT
- Creating repeatable and scalable processes and approaches in all aspects of their work to maximize the opportunities to serve partners and all MHT social networks’ members
- Managing priorities on short timelines – you’re not phased (and in fact you thrive) when you have a lot going on. You’re comfortable juggling many time-sensitive tasks across many projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Remaining motivated through long project implementation cycles. Getting new projects off the ground to seeing results can take 3-6 months when dealing with pharma partners and includes a lot of iterations with our partners and agencies to get there. You have a knack for keeping things moving and being collaborative in these environments.
- 10-20% of your time that will serve to increase your professional equity as well as drive MHT’s business forward (e.g., develop new commercial products and services)
The right person for this role:
- Has 4 years or more of experience. Has graduated from a top college or university, preferably with a degree in business, marketing, a hard science, or a related field. Experience in consulting or customer success is advantageous
- Has a sophisticated understanding of the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries
- Has experience bringing projects through the medical legal review process
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication with significant proficiency presenting to clients both remotely and in-person
- Must be excited to roll up their sleeves and engage with the internal teams in a start-up environment
- Is a proactive self-starter who will seek out and define opportunities
- Is adaptable in your approach, enlisting and embracing inputs from those within and outside the organization
- Takes a “land and expand” approach to relationships, understanding that MHT is looking to build long-term relationships with our partners
- Must be able to work effectively at all levels. Will have the gravitas, charisma, and knowledge to be credible in all business situations
MyHealthTeams is a lean 50-person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 38 different chronic conditions and over 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com