Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking a senior research manager to drive end-to-end quantitative and qualitative research. This individual will report to the senior research director and is responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders in delivering actionable insights.
You’ll help bring to life the experiences of people living with chronic health conditions with the goal of improving health outcomes.
You’ll also lead and manage all phases of quantitative and qualitative research, including survey/questionnaire development and analysis, qualitative social listening, and presenting research findings and implications.
What We’re Looking For:
- You are naturally curious, analytical, empathetic, and skilled at creating, executing, and analyzing results from both quantitative and qualitative approaches to uncover actionable insights
- You love using storytelling to deliver insights in a compelling and engaging manner
- You enjoy executing all phases of research, including developing and programming surveys, running analyses, and summarizing findings
- You have demonstrated quantitative and qualitative skills and the ability to surface insights
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Bachelor’s/master’s in a related field is preferred (healthcare/pharma, social sciences, business, market research)
- 5-7 years of consumer research experience; both supplier and client-side experience highly desirable but not required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with Qualtrics, statistical analyses a plus.
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sr. Research Manager.”