Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams creates social networks, support, and information for people facing chronic conditions. We are looking for a full-time hands-on & talented web and mobile app product designer to shape unique, user-centric digital products and experiences. You will report to the Head of UX, and can be based in the U.S. remotely or in our San Francisco or Sacramento offices.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. Our trust and innovation formula is based on consumer voice, coupled with simplicity, relevance, and actionability.
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to take a user-centered design approach and incorporate both quantitative and qualitative data into all stages of the design process.
- Conceive, wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock up user experiences using leading tools such as InVision, Figma, etc.
- Predict use cases and user interactions, including happy path, edge, and corner cases, and incorporate them into responsive designs.
- Continuously deploy, test, analyze, and rapidly iterate on your designs.
- Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, trade-offs, and solutions. Be open to input/feedback, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Balance process and productivity with craft and creative explorations.
- Leverage brand/style guides & assets from the visual/graphics design team.
- Be a great team player working with agile teams and collaborating closely with developers, product managers, and researchers.
- Serve as our first UX/UI designer and help hire and mentor junior UX designers.
- 4+ years of experience shipping user-centered consumer mobile app and/or web products, preferably in a fast-growing startup environment.
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 75+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you.
With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to email@example.com with “Senior UX/UI Designer” in the email subject line.